The World’s first portable HDBaseT
Datavideo’s HS-1500T hand-carry mobile switcher supports full 1080p video and
is designed for broadcast of live events and TV programs, which require a wide variety of video and audio
The HS-1500T is also a highly valuable solution for the worship, education,
and AV markets.
Its built-in HDBaseT technology allows receiving of 1080p signals from three
PTC-150T HDBaseT PTZ cameras via CAT6 or above cable. It features PoE to provide power to three PTC-150T
cameras, making installation fast and easy.
The HS-1500T also features an audio mixer with balanced XLR inputs and
unbalanced RCA au-dio inputs. Other features include PIP, wipe generator, and tally.
One of the best features of the HS-1500T is the integrated joystick, which
allows the user to pan, tilt, and zoom the PTC-150T cameras. In addition, users can adjust the PTC-150T’s
focus, iris, and other settings remotely using the HS-1500T.
- Supports up to FHD 1080p
- Built-in HDBaseT technology allows control of up to three PTC-150T Pan, Tilt, and Zoom cameras, as
well as send power to PTC-150Ts by PoE.
- Pan, tilt, and zoom with speed control by Joystick
- 4 video inputs ( RJ-45 x 3 + HDMI x 1)
- 3 video outputs (HDMI x 3)
- Audio inputs: XLR Analogue x 2 + RCA Analogue (L/R) x 2
- Flexible Mix/Effects : PIP, WIPE, Mix, Fade
- Tally Output
- One 17.3-inch with a resolution of 1920x1080 dots
Portable Hand-Carry Switcher
- 8-Input Multi-Definition Switcher
- Rugged Plastic Carry Case
- Integrated 17.3" Monitor
- 6x HD-SDI & 2x HDMI Inputs
- 6x Assignable HD-SDI Outputs
- 2x HDMI Multi-View Outputs
- Built-in TC-200 Title Creator
- Dual Picture-in-Picture
- 8-Channel Intercom System
- 4x Belt Packs, Headsets, & Tally Lights
The HS-2200 has six assignable HD-SDI outputs which can be set to Program, Program
with Logo, Program with Logo and Titles, or Preview. Dual Picture-in-Picture support lets you display up to two
other video sources in smaller screens over the main program output. Enjoy multi-view on the integrated 17.3"
monitor, or using the HDMI outputs for multi-view display on external monitors. In terms of audio, there are four
XLR mono inputs (two stereo pairs) and two XLR mono outputs (one stereo pair). The switcher also supports audio
embedding to the HD-SDI outputs.
A built-in TC-200 Character Generator lets one of the HDMI inputs be used to accept video from a computer with
Datavideo's CG-200 software installed for title creation. You can also bring in graphics from presentation
software, such as PowerPoint, and take advantage of the switcher's Luma key feature. Additional professional
features include 16 wipe transitions with border options, on-screen clock and countdown display, tally support, and
RS-232 or RS-422 control.
The HS-2200 features a built-in 8-channel intercom system and comes included with four belt packs, headsets, and
tally lights for communicating with the camera crew. Also included is a gooseneck microphone, USB light, and 12VDC
power adapter and cord.